At CLC our mission is to “help make ready a people, prepared for the Lord” Luke 1:17. We are accomplishing this by Teaching the Word, and Loving People.
- The Trinity: We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Deity of Christ: We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and in His bodily resurrection.
- The Bible: We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- Salvation: We believe in salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit: We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as a subsequent gift to Salvation.
- Bodily healing and the atonement of Christ: We believe in the provision of bodily healing in the atoning work of Jesus our Savior.
- Return of our Lord Jesus Christ: We believe in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved unto eternal life, living eternally in the presence of God, and the lost unto eternal damnation without further opportunity of repentance.